Supply Chain Associate
Denver, CO Posted: 10/18/2022
The Supply Chain Associate will coordinate procurement, logistics, inventory management, maintenance, and repairs of Facilities and Fleet items needed by the Denver Division. This includes, but is not limited to, the following areas of responsibility:
- Purchase, coordinate and expedite the flow of materials, parts and assemblies between vendors, departments, field offices and divisions.
- Requisition material and coordinate delivery according to scheduled priorities and material availability.
- Process and verify invoices to ensure timely payment to vendors.
- Analysis of material required to complete projects applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes.
- Coordinate the divestment, inspection, repair, returns, warranty/replacement of materials, parts, and assemblies.
- Compile and maintain manual or computerized records, such as material transfers, available inventory, status, and location of materials.
- Forecast, manage and distribute monthly budgetary reports.
- Solicit quotes from vendors and provide comprehensive analysis to operations customer base.
- Obtain, review and process lease and rental agreements.
- Take an active role in managing inventory stock levels and performing inventory counts.
- Support operations groups as needed in researching material charges to projects.
This role will require an in-depth understanding of the Division's operational areas; and include the need for ongoing communications with all areas of operations to ensure that the daily material and equipment needs are met on a timely basis. The Supply Chain Associate will need to perform the above duties with little supervision or oversight.
High School diploma or GED is required, Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Accounting, or a related field preferred. 5+ years of experience within the Oil and Gas industry is preferred. Prior experience with procurement and logistics is beneficial but not required. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary, along with ability to multi-task and reprioritize workload in a dynamic working environment. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook. This position will involve travel to field locations and vendor facilities. Position requires some on-call duties on nights and weekends.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
Min $41,300 / Max $78,700
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Already have an account? Log in here