Houston, TX Posted: 11/30/2022
- Prepare credit analyses on existing and prospective counterparties utilizing financial, industry and market information from internal sources, counterparties' representatives, reporting services, financial institutions and other external sources.
- Prepare reports for Credit Committee.
- Monitor credit news/status regarding existing counterparties as well as financial and credit markets on an ongoing basis.
- Perform bankruptcy research and credit checks as requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Manage trade finance activities, including letters of credit, performance bonds and performance guaranties.
- Negotiate credit language in various agreements.
- Prepare quarterly valuations of derivative positions.
- Assist with financial modeling/analysis on various credit-related projects.
- Prepare quarterly Peer analysis.
- Analyze/review Rating Agencies' updates and research papers.
- Assist in financial modeling/analysis of data for various domestic and international projects as needed.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Already have an account? Log in here