Houston, TX Posted: 9/22/2022
- Develop understanding of upstream facilities and the physical flow of EOG assets
- Continually analyze market data to develop and maintain a market view
- In coordination with the traders, utilize production forecasts / market analysis to create longer term sales strategy and capacity needs
- Propose new business opportunities and customers
- Collaborate with division marketers on preferred downstream markets for upstream prospects
- Develop relationships and execute long term sales agreement with strategic gas buyers
- Negotiate transportation agreements to ensure gas flow and maximized value for EOG production
- Report on progress of executing longer term sales strategy
- Coach, mentor, train and develop team members as required for business continuity
- Back up trader when required
- 5 years of gas marketing experience
- Degree in engineering, business, economics or other related field
- Knowledge of natural gas interstate and intrastate transportation agreements, FERC regulations, ICE trading platform, NAESBs, market factors affecting supply/demand, companies and individuals in purchasing roles, and generally accepted practices for conducting business in the industry
- Willing to travel and call on customer base on a routine basis
- Skills in the administration of business processes necessary to identify, analyze, and prioritize commercial opportunities, including but not limited to commercial models using Excel, discounted cash flow analysis, and statistical analysis, presentations using PowerPoint
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled Persons.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4464.
Already have an account? Log in here