Facilities Engineer II
Midland, TX Posted: 8/29/2022
This position is responsible for the detailed engineering design and overall project management of upstream facilities projects in the Permian basin. Role is responsible for overall infrastructure management of assigned area and for interfacing with reservoir, planning, drilling, completions, water resources, production, supply chain, accounting, land, legal, regulatory, marketing, environmental, and safety teammates. Ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in all facets of onshore facilities design, with a strong emphasis on safety, regulatory, and environmental practices. Position will be located in EOG's Midland Texas office. Periodic travel to field locations will be required. Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
- Serve as a safety leader within the division organization.
- Function as infrastructure manager for assigned area.
- Develop and maintain hydraulic models for gas, oil, and produced water systems. Manage detailed pipeline design, along with interfacing with land and regulatory teams to acquire ROW and permits.
- Manage the design, installation, expansion, and commissioning of central production facilities.
- Serve as project manager for oil, gas, and produced water pipeline projects.
- Create process simulation models for production facilities.
- Lead development of equipment specifications.
- Forecast equipment, valves, fittings, and pipe needs. Work in conjunction with supply chain management team to meet procurement requirements.
- Provide facilities engineering and maintenance support for production operations.
- Develop AFE's for area projects and oversee cost tracking and forecasting efforts.
- Promote process optimization, cost reduction, and emission reduction initiatives.
- Participate in mechanical integrity program.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, or Electrical Engineering with five or more years of relevant industry experience.
- Extensive working knowledge of pipeline design, process simulation, facilities design, compression operations, and construction oversight.
- Broad working knowledge of industry codes and design standards; including environmental, regulatory, and safety regulations.
- Experience in management of PHA, MOC, PSSR, and safety design processes.
- Candidate must have strong communication, interpersonal and technical skills, with the proven ability to build relationships and work in a multi-disciplined team. Must have the ability to work in a highly innovative, fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer including Veterans and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4464.
Already have an account? Log in here