Human Resources Representative I
Midland, TX Posted: 10/20/2022
Provide Human Resources support to the EOG Midland division's management and staff. Develop strong business relationships with managers at all levels. Consult with managers in the investigation and resolution of employee relations issues. Coach employees and managers, and coordinate training solutions when needed. Coordinate the selection and recruitment of new employees. Counsel with client management and employees on company policies, benefits, staffing, employee relations and compensation issues and programs. Ability to work in an autonomous environment, as well as in a team with other Human Resources staff is imperative. Assist with special projects and develop/analyze statistical reports as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Human Resource Management or a related business field.
- PHR/SPHR a plus
- 3+ plus years Human Resources experience.
- Oil and Gas industry experience preferred.
- Must be results oriented and have good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law is required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to establish relationships and maintain rapport with client departments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must have good computer skills i.e., (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must maintain confidentiality in daily operations
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Already have an account? Log in here