Sr. Treasury Analyst / Specialist
Houston, TX Posted: 8/1/2022
- Support the cash management function of EOG Treasury.
- Determine daily cash position of EOG and subsidiaries.
- Administer multi-billion investment portfolio and borrowing function (involves direct contact with banks and dealers).
- Process electronic payments. Monitor bank balances and reconcile cash positions within multiple bank platforms.
- Perform all necessary activities in Treasury Workstation (Treasura).
- Assist in obtaining necessary requirements for the opening, closing and administration of bank accounts.
- Prepare daily/monthly/quarterly reports for Accounting and Senior Management.
- Assist in creating cash forecast.
- Serve as backup for various routine Treasury activities including bank processing of match pay, stop payments, void payments etc., in-house check printing.
- Work to create operational efficiencies within the department.
- Lead special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or business related field.
- Advanced Excel skills very desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Well-organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and to meet rigorous daily deadlines.
- Dependable, conscientious and responsive.
- Strong attention to detail as well as the ability to understand the big picture.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated initiative and creativity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: interacts with others in a courteous, helpful and friendly manner, works effectively with others in a close team environment and is able to maintain a sense of humor and camaraderie in working with others.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4464.
Already have an account? Log in here