Investor Relations Manager
Houston, TX Posted: 7/14/2022
The Investor Relations Manager reports to the VP, Investor/Public Relations and is a key member in developing EOG's communication strategy to the investment community in collaboration with senior management.
- Forge trusted relationships with investors and analysts to promote an accurate understanding of EOG and a fair valuation for the stock.
- Organize and participate in meetings with investors and promptly respond to inquiries.
- Provide market intelligence and strategic counsel to senior management.
- Manage development of materials supporting the quarterly earnings report in close collaboration with accounting, legal and other internal stakeholders. This includes the press release, conference call script, investor presentation and financial guidance.
- Develop talking points in response to anticipated investor questions and effectively prepare senior management for earnings conference calls and investor meetings.
- Manage development of annual report, including chairman's letter.
- Maintain investor relations page of the EOG website.
- Manage investor relations operations infrastructure, including processes for issuing press releases, hosting conference calls, investor tracking and targeting databases and competitive analysis.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable securities regulations and provide guidance to senior management and other EOG employees.
- Bachelor's degree required (MBA, CFA preferred)
- 7+ years experience in technical or financial roles (investor relations or equity analysis/portfolio management experience preferred)
- Ability and confidence to provide independent, strategic analysis - a strong critical thinker.
- Sophisticated understanding of financial markets and energy industry. Ability to identify key financial and operational aspects of EOG's business and translate them to the investment community.
- Credible and polished communicator, with proficient writing and presentation skills and high attention to detail.
- Proactive self-starter with experience in fast-paced work environment. Ability to organize tasks to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines while delivering excellent quality product.
- Moderate travel required, including some international.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4464.
Already have an account? Log in here