Senior Business Systems Associate
Midland, TX Posted: 6/22/2022
- Deploys and maintains desktops, laptops, and associated peripherals
- Provides end-to-end PC application and hardware support
- Coordinate software delivery to desktops using Altiris
- Tests standard PC images and recommends standard specifications for PC rollouts. Should have prior experience with enterprise wide hardware and software rollouts.
- User account creation and administration for Active Directory and Exchange
- Maintains user and file security
- Supports Anit-Virus clients. Maintains an awareness of general virus threats and possible solutions to mitigate these threats
- Supports Citrix clients and application access
- Supports Outlook clients
- Supports Smartphones
- Install and maintain network and standalone printers, digital senders, and copiers
- Remote access support for VPN, SSLVPN, and dial-in users
- Local Area Network experience
- Monitor various sources to remain informed concerning the most current technologies
- Documents procedures and processes as necessary
- Special projects as necessary
- High school diploma or GED is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Two years' experience providing desktop support
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Some familiarity with network administration
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter with ability to recognize and solve problems
- Good knowledge of Windows, Citrix, Outlook
- Good working knowledge of PC Hardware
- Travels to all Midland field offices as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to be on call 24/7
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4464.
Already have an account? Log in here