Sr Supply Chain Assistant
Corpus Christi, TX Posted: 6/14/2022
The Supply Chain Sr. Assistant will be responsible for the direct purchase and support of the Division's line pipe and surface equipment needs for CTB's, LGL's and Compressor Stations, as well as several other aspects of the Supply Chain and materials accounting processes.
This position will coordinate procurement, logistics, inventory management, maintenance, and repairs of CTB, LGL and Compressor Station items needed by the Division Facilities and Production groups. This includes, but is not limited to, the following areas of responsibility:
- Develop a good working knowledge of vendors who provide pipe, accessories, inspection, and repair services and actively participate in the procurement process related to these.
- Coordinate and expedite logistics of purchased items and accessories between vendors, storage yards, other EOG divisions and field operations.
- Communicate directly with field and rig personnel to meet operational requirements.
- Work with engineering team members to ensure technical requirements are met.
- Perform material transfers, code invoices, and create purchase orders.
- Take an active role in managing inventory stock levels, performing inventory counts, and reconciliations.
- Support operations groups as needed in researching material charges to projects.
This role will require an in-depth understanding of the Division's operational areas and accounting practices, and include the need for ongoing communications with all areas of operations to ensure that procurement needs are met on a daily basis.
High School diploma or GED is required. Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Accounting, or a related field preferred. 3+ years of experience within the Oil and Gas industry is preferred. Prior experience with OCTG and logistics is beneficial but not required. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary, along with ability to multi-task and reprioritize workload in a dynamic working environment. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook. This position will involve travel to field locations and vendor facilities. Position requires some on-call duties on nights and weekends.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4464.
Already have an account? Log in here