The Senior Compressor Mechanic is responsible for performing complex mechanical functions and duties including inspecting, checking, troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing mechanical equipment to maintain high levels of safe and reliable equipment performance. The Senior Compressor Mechanic will be expected to mentor peers, share experience and knowledge to help build a strong mechanic team.
Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Inspect compressors and engines for preventive repairs and have ability to troubleshoot typical issues.
* Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on natural gas compressor and engine and document maintenance.
* Equipment repair on all components of natural gas compressors, such as engines, hoses, and other auxiliary equipment.
* Perform heavy mechanical maintenance and replacement of engines and reciprocating compressors, screw compressors including prime movers and auxiliary units.
* Maintain inventory of maintenance and critical parts.
* Assist in nontypical repairs and maintenance of other equipment.
* Assist the operations group in nontypical operational situation.
* Help guide and mentor team members with mechanical tasks.
* Be a leader in building the EOG culture.