The Leave Coordinator is responsible for the collection and processing of employee data for leave of absence and return to work or termination, day-to-day interaction with clients as well as close interactions with other members of HRIS, Payroll, HR and Benefits.
Work with peers to plan, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and tasks. Use good interpersonal and communication skills to achieve organizational service goals of customer satisfaction and positive work environment. Uses a variety of software and databases to perform data analysis, to extract and identify required information, and to prepare communications, letters, reports and confidential documents.
* Assist with the coordination and tracking of FMLA and leaves of absence including initial and ongoing employee communication and documentation during leave.
* Assist with communicating with supervisors and employees regarding leave of absence and FMLA benefits
* Use system and process knowledge to consult with HR Reps to ensure that all employee record updates are complete, comprehensive and accurate in support of record retention requirements and in accordance with local, state and federal laws
* Process all Human Resources paperwork in a timely manner
* Support of all SOX compliance reviews
* Participate in special projects as needed