Houston, TX Posted: 5/17/2022
- Assist in the Sales/Use tax responsibilities for the Midland Division.
- Assist in any Sales/Use or Fuels Tax special projects.
- Assist in contacting vendors regarding Sales/Use Tax issues.
- Assist in performing reviews of transactions from a Sales/Use Tax standpoint.
- Assist in the filing of Sales/Use or Fuels Tax returns.
- Assist in the coordination of Sales/Use Tax audits and refund requests.
- Assist in Department tax accounting requirements as needed, including tax account reconciliations and mje journal entries.
- Assist in system Tax maintenance.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting preferred, other business related degree would be considered with a minimum of 18 accounting hours.
- 1 year Sales/Use Tax experience.
- CPA eligible a plus.
Position will be filled a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4464.
Already have an account? Log in here