Houston, TX Posted: 5/4/2022
Manage EOG's Contractor Engagement program including but not limited to the following duties:
* Develop contractor engagement programs in coordination with operations to improve S&E performance and efficiencies
* Evaluation of contractor safety performance and policies
* Coordinate and facilitate contractor engagement meetings
* Scheduling and oversight of Safety Teambuilding and Safety Leadership Training sessions for employees and contractors
* Support Division operations and safety with contractor selection and effectiveness
* Provide contractor performance measures and trending to EOG management at the Division and Corporate level
* Incident reporting, investigation and establishment of corrective actions as needed
* Participation in corporate EHS meetings as necessary
* Work with the divisions to create foundational expectational guidance for D&C operations (Rig, Frac & Coil specifically)
* Primary contact for third-party (Veriforce) contractor safety management program and their related services/functions.
o Coordinate EOG communications sent to contractors via third-party contractor management vendor.
o Coordinate group contractor meetings, as needed, for third-party presentations or EOG-called sessions.
o Review required contractor safety program and statistics submissions in third-party contractor management portal.
o Coordinate and participate in third-party desktop/field safety audits. Follow up with necessary corrective actions with third party auditor and contractors.
o Review work scope and risk associated with contractor with division S&E personnel.
o Communicate contractor-related incident reports and safety alerts to applicable divisions and departments within EOG.
A minimum of 10 years oil and gas experience in the safety field preferred. CSP is preferred. Must be computer literate and have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work cooperatively with both company and contract field personnel. Must be highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision. College degree preferred. Minimum education requirement is High School diploma or GED. Job will require significant travel within the company operating areas.
Position will be filled a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4464.
Already have an account? Log in here