Division Support Specialist
San Antonio, TX Posted: 11/29/2021
Provide primary support for the General Manager/Vice President of the division. Assist the General Manager and Division Management in coordinating and preparing presentations for the division and corporate conferences. Coordinate all aspects of the division quarterly review, which includes presentations, food, room setup, transportation, executive stays, etc. Work with Accounting, Operations and Reservoir Departments, along with management, to support and coordinate the flow of information used by the division management team. Be able to review all AFE's and follow SOX guidelines in the AFE approval process in the Navigator system. Coordinate information to Government Relations and Sustainability Team regarding corporate policies. Communicate with corporate management support personnel for meetings or presentations that are requested. Be responsible for the division's charity donation program and follow the division guidelines and requirements for donations. Serve as a liaison to the Human Resources department. Coordinate all employee company events and oversee annual holiday party. Assist with general administrative support and other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with iTypeCurve, iInvest, iSoo, iPlay, iInventory, Navigator, AFE Viewer, iMap, iCompletions, iProduction strongly preferred
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with others (written and verbal)
- Ability to self-direct, multi-task and prioritize, as well as have excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Professional demeanor with an ability to add value through supporting the General Manager and Division Management team
- 10+ years of oil and gas industry experience; 5+ years of experience providing technical support strongly preferred; 5+ years of experience providing administrative support preferred
- High School diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here