Houston, TX Posted: 11/16/2021
Perform as a member of the EOG benefits team. Key features of this job include maintenance of eligible employee benefits data changes in the ADP benefits/payroll and vendor eligibility systems; coordination of wellness program activities including division health fairs, biometric screenings, and flu shot events; participation in overall benefits activities such as Open Enrollment and year-end/year-beginning activities; and overall customer service to EOG HR and EOG employees.
- Maintain the accuracy of the health and welfare benefits data in ADP by overseeing and managing benefit elections and changes for eligible EOG employees. Ensure elections and changes are accurately entered and processed. Approve or deny pending transactions based on review of supporting documentation, including court ordered benefits coverage. Advise employees and HR of status of elections and manage the Benefits Approvals inbox. Advise employees of ineligible dependents due to age. Validate all data changes are transmitted to payroll system to ensure accurate record keeping of payroll deduction amounts.
- Coordinate wellness program logistics related to health fairs, biometric screenings, and flu shot events. Confirm benefits vendor attendance and order and distribute all giveaways, print materials, raffle prizes, vouchers, etc. Provide support as needed to all EOG locations for planning and execution of their Health Fairs and screening events. Travel and attend health fairs as needed.
- Process scheduled benefits reporting requirements including weekly EOI transactions, discrepancy reports, error reports, and monthly internal eligibility files.
- Provide customer service to employees and HR with benefits related questions. Provide guidance on benefits policy interpretation, procedures and processes, and escalate complex issues to the appropriate benefits team member.
- Participate as a team member in Open Enrollment preparation and execution, year-end and year-beginning activities. Travel and present at assigned EOG locations to communicate Open Enrollment information. Schedule and reconcile annual eligibility files sent to vendors. Schedule and reconcile annual payroll deduction file for all benefit changes to insure the first payroll of each year accurately reflects correct deduction amounts based on Open Enrollment elections.
- Participate as a team member in Houston Health Fair planning and execution including overall organization of the event.
- Participate as a team member in preparation and review of all health and wellness communications including quarterly benefits newsletters, program brochures, government regulated notices, etc.
Working knowledge of employee benefits. Must have 2+ years of professional experience that demonstrates the following skills: analytical; ability to reconcile large amounts of data; good communication skills, both oral & written; good time management; and interpersonal skills. Must have desire and ability to work as part of a team. Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point. Bachelor's degree preferred; High School diploma or GED required. Travel required.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with exerience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here