Supply Chain Manager
Midland, TX Posted: 10/27/2021
The Supply Chain Manager will lead a team responsible for the procurement and management of assets needed to support drilling, completion and production operations for areas operated by the Midland division. General responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the Supply Chain Department for the division, which consists of team members in the Midland office and several EOG owned and operated facilities in Texas and New Mexico
- Work closely with operations and other departments to maintain appropriate inventory levels, identify obsolete equipment, and ensure all operational and field needs are met on time.
- Review and approve some quotes, invoices and purchase orders for inventory, capitalized projects, and warehouse operations.
- Establish, enhance, and maintain standard operating procedures along with key performance metrics for Supply Chain team members
- Coordinate with Internal Audit for scheduling annual inventory counts, completing reconciliations, and ensuring SOX controls are adhered to.
- Utilize EOG warehouses and vendors to optimize storage, transportation, and distribution of equipment through increased efficiencies and cost savings measures.
- Provide ongoing training and mentoring for all supply chain personnel.
- Develop expert level knowledge on accounting related to supply chain management within EOG, including a deep understanding of COPAS as it relates to materials and capitalized or expensed projects.
- Work with the IS department on development and enhancement of EOG proprietary Supply Chain Management software.
A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Accounting, Engineering, or a related field is required.
10+ years of prior oil and gas experience is required, preferably in supply chain or materials management.
Previous management experience and skills related to building effective teams, planning, negotiating, and conflict management are highly preferred. Strong computer skills, as well as a thorough understanding of onshore drilling, completions and production operations are required.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here