Solutions Analyst II
Houston, TX Posted: 8/30/2021
The Solutions Analyst II key responsibilities will focus on customer support of all applications. The Solutions Analyst II will work with Division and IS teams to ensure application and interfaces specifications are implemented for a product accurately and the resulting solutions are presented to end users articulately. The Solutions Analyst II is expected to be an effective resource in terms of software that pertain to specifically-assigned software applications and projects. These skills also include competent estimating of tasks and projects which can be expressed in terms of hours and time lines with expressed due dates.
Essential Functions and Principal Accountabilities:
- Resolve customer issues and provide technical support across applications and track solutions end-to-end
- Work with team to triage day-to-day production issues and identify short term/long term fixes
- Track and appropriately escalate production issues
- Testing and deployment of applications
- Support application releases and change management functions
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive administrator documentation
- Support corporate proprietary and 3rd-Party purchased applications
- Identify, Document, and Report software bugs/functionality issues to vendors and monitor for corrective action
- Interface between business users, tech support, IT project managers and software vendors, including training and workshop facilitation
- 1+ year of oil and gas industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
Preferred technical experience:
- Knowledge of relational databases - Oracle, SQL Server
- Knowledge of Big Data
- Knowledge of query/reporting tools - SSIS/SSRS, TOAD, Crystal Reports/Business Objects, SpotFire
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products: Word/Excel/Access/Visio
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here