Lead Production Accounting Assistant
Denver, CO Posted: 4/19/2021
The Lead Production Accounting Assistant is responsible for assisting the Production Accounting department in analyzing and managing accurate daily & monthly oil, gas, and water production volumes. This individual will be a hands-on, curious, results-oriented professional who can interface effectively with a variety of departments and disciplines including production operations, accounting, and marketing.
Assist with special projects as needed
- Analyze daily production volumes, new well schedule, flowback reports etc. Use these reports to set up & update gathering systems and new wells in the Production Accounting system
- Responsible for volumetric allocations of all products
- Assist with reconciling purchaser statements vs EOG’s recorded sales
- Analyze and resolve volume discrepancies including missing data and inaccurate downtime
- Research and compile production data for engineers and others as requested
- Ensure internal controls are followed and participate in both internal and external audits
- Ensure accurate disclosure of oil, gas and natural gas liquids production & sales for purposes of periodic internal and external financial reporting requirements
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or analytical discipline preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Numerate and detail-oriented with strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with field personnel and accounting departments within the company
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- System experience with eVIN / Procount and exposure to SCADA and SQL required
- Must have the ability to effectively prioritize workload and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
Salary Range $43,400 Min / $82,600 Max
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-571-4766.
Already have an account? Log in here