The HIV/Hep C QI Coordinator will oversee the provision of all HIV and Hep C related quality assurance and quality improvement programs/grant activities. This position will report to the Executive Director and work in collaboration with the Senior Administrator of Community Health Services to design processes/workflows, QI projects and tracking systems to ensure the full continuum of quality HIV and Hep C care from prevention initiatives, linkage to care and monitoring/treatment services. The HIV/Hep C QI Coordinator will have technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of data, evaluate the efficacy of the programs, and present findings/progress. This position is responsible for monitoring all HIV/Hep C program data on a routine basis and to ensure that data related program deliverables are met. The salary is $65K/Year
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and monitor data dashboards/reports to track the entirety of HIV Programs from outreach strategies based on high-risk areas/communities, prevention efforts such as PrEP and PEP, seroprevalence rates, linkage to care and ultimately maintenance in care.
- Using such data, develop a QI strategy for the health center's HIV/Hep C Program as a whole, as well as for each grant/contract.
- Develop standardized data collection processes, and collaborate with program staff to develop work flow and process redesign to and assure data quality for HIV/Hep C services
- Oversight of monthly and annual data reports and deliverables including but not limited to PHS, AIDS Institute programs, (e.g., annual HIVQual, monthly data extracts, and the CHCQLN) and Ryan White programs.
- Responsible for monthly data extract and uploads in PHS Systems and other reporting entities.
- Create and manage various tracking tools for all grant services.
- Develop and generate reports from multiple systems.
- Work with program staff to develop an evaluation plan, develop annual evaluation reports, conduct semi-annual client focus groups, develop reports as requested by the ETAP; collaborate with the ETAP in all multi-site evaluation activities and requests, and secure IRB approval if needed.
- Play a leading role creating a quality framework for Ending the HIV Epidemic (EhE)
- Work to identify and establish or integrate technology solutions for the management of data for CQM and other quality measures generation
- Work with other teams to establish data validation processes and to resolve data quality issues
- Work with program staff to track and enter Linkage and Navigation, and Group Interventions.
- Work with program staff to develop presentation and conduct presentations related to performance improvement, QI strategy program performance.
- Assist program leadership with training staff on new workflow related to QI initatives.
- Assist Director and Care Coordinators with monthly chart reviews in Nextgen, and other HIV related projects.
- Collaborate with other HIV Data Specialist to ensure the provision of quality care.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college, Masters degree preferred.
- 3+ years' work experience in Quality and experience
- Familiarity with SQL and other data processing languages
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Outstanding skills in data collection, analysis and presentation
- Experience working with disadvantaged populations highly desires
- Must be able to multi-task with strong organization sills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
- Ability to organize and maintain detailed records; complete necessary paperwork and meet deadlines.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*