Under the supervision of the Program Director, the License Master Social Work is responsible for the provision of short and long-term psychotherapy to a caseload of psychiatrically diagnosed individuals within the integrated outpatient treatment program. This is an 1199 union position with union benefits. The hourly rate for this role is $24.00/hr - $39.00/hr.
- Evaluates and provide therapeutic interventions for adults diagnosed with severe and persistent mental illnesses.
- Assessments performed with complete formulation, differential diagnosis, treatment, and safety planning.
- Provides individual therapy and group services rooted in evidenced based practice.
- Works as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team and practices client-centered and holistic care.
- Communicates effectively with clients, collateral contacts, outside agencies, referring agencies, and/or outside providers as needed for continuity of care.
- Maintains appropriate and timely documentation of clinical services and related clinical contacts in accordance with OMH and OASAS regulations and organizational expectations.
- Performs clinical, compliance, and administrative duties as instructed.
- Assist in the development of Evidenced Based Practices Group Curriculums in collaboration with the team.
- Assist in the creation or enhancement of group curriculums for new or upcoming group cycles.
- Attends professional meetings, educational conferences, and workshops, to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Provide clinical/task supervision for agency interns MSW, MHC, and BSW.
- Conduct seminars and training for other clinical staff on various mental health diagnoses.
- Facilitates interdisciplinary treatment teams and case conferences to determine client care and treatment planning.
- Provide crisis intervention on a needed basis.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of previous relevant experience in Social Work experience in a Mental or Behavioral Health environment required.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or an equivalent related field required
- Current and unrestricted LMSW- NYS Licensure
- S. I. F. I preferred (Seminar in Field Instruction)
- Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion.
- Must be able to multi-task with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*