Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Coordinator will support the functional and administrative duties of the Human Resources Department. The Human Resources Coordinator must be able to work effectively in a team environment as well as work independently, establish workload priorities, manage multiple tasks, take initiative and work under pressure to perform and complete a high volume of work with speed and accuracy to meet established deadlines. This position has no managerial or supervisory responsibilities. The salary is $15.00/hr - $20.00/hr.
- Assists in the onboarding process for all new hires.
- Enrolls in the electronic onboarding system (People Doc) to select candidates for completion.
- Reviews and ensures to completion of new hire paperwork (in People Doc) and provides a list of required documents to candidates.
- Coordinate's completion of all steps of the pre-employment process including background checks, reference checks, employment verifications, and collection of required documents (diplomas, degrees, IDs, certifications, licensures, etc.).
- Completes New Hire Checklist in its entirety for all new hires to ensure compliance and legally sound hiring practices.
- Prepares final employee file for all new hires ensuring proper filing of all documents and HR forms consistent with departmental standards.
- Provides Pre-Employment Process Training to all newly hired Human Resources Coordinators.
- Complete copying, scanning, and archiving projects for the HR Department as needed.
- Assist in monthly audits as needed.
- Maintain licensure and certification renewal database, ensuring timely renewals.
- Ensures terminated employee files are removed from active status and filed in the terminated area in a timely manner.
- Assists with tracking and compliance of various Human Resources deliverables (Annual Mandatory In services, Talent Reviews, Open Enrollment, etc.).
- Assists the Director of Human Resources in various HR-related projects and initiatives as needed.
- Assists with various hiring projects, job fairs, filing projects, and audits for Acacia Network.
- Provides general support to the Human Resources department.
- Serve as a back for the HR Assistant needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years previous relevant experience in Human Resources Healthcare Industry experience preferred
- High School Diploma required (Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Business Management, or an equivalent related field preferred)
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- Knowledge of HR functions including recruiting and hiring, benefit administration, and compensation preferred
- Experience with medical/dental/life insurance enrollment and administration
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws
- Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Must be able to multitask with strong organizational skills
- Strong PC skills including MS Office, HR Perspective/HRB, and EZ Labor preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate both verbally and in written form
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*