The Junior Recruiter is responsible for recruiting for all divisions throughout the company while reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition. This position will oversee full-cycle recruiting including sourcing candidates, application/resume screening, interviewing, and providing recommendations on the most qualified candidates to management. This person will be responsible for candidate generation and building client relationships. The selected candidate will demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, be highly organized, and self-motivated, and can work in an ambiguous environment. This position is in person, located in Bronx, NY. The salary is $45,000/year.
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites, and social media.
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts.
- Assist teams in screening resumes.
- Conduct initial phone screens.
- Schedule calls and interviews.
- Manage the calendar for all hiring teams and candidates.
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews.
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles.
- Send out all bulk emails (e.g., confirming receipt of applications, and rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g., offer letters).
- Coordinate drug tests and background checks.
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate degree required (Bachelor's degree Preferred)
- 1-2 years of proven work experience in human resources or related field
- Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Critical-thinking skills
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*