The Inventory Control Clerk will report to the Director of Procurement and will be responsible for receiving, unpacking, stocking, and shelving equipment and supplies for the daily operations of the Procurement department and its internal client groups. The Inventory Control Clerk is also responsible for checking order accuracy upon receipt and prioritizing the internal delivery schedule to ensure items are distributed in a timely manner. The Inventory Control Clerk will work with other employees and the departments to resolve shipping and receiving matters and assist with other duties as needed. The salary is $37,000/yr.
- Conduct and monitor the Monthly Inventory Counts for necessary departments as well as the stockroom/storage area.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Inventory Control Clerk will establish a strong inventory management system for IT equipment, PPE supplies, and medical supplies.
- Manage incoming and outgoing packages from FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, etc
- Scan all incoming and outgoing packages into the Quadient Tracking system.
- Process supplemental monthly orders for the stockroom as needed based on inventory count.
- Clearing Financial and Receiving discrepancies in our Procurement system to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Deliver PPE and incoming orders as requested.
- Maintain and update PPE Inventory reconciliation file for accounting/finance month end close.
- Organize and maintain Procurement storage areas.
- Use creativity and problem-solving to maximize the use of constrained storage areas, with the ability/flexibility to find acceptable solutions or develop short-term operational plans or workarounds when necessary.
- Communicate in an effective, courteous, and professional manner with all ASPCA staff and vendors.
- Deliver stock to internal client departments, with tracking for timely delivery.
- Maintain a neat and organized appearance and work environment.
- Demonstrates Ownership and feels responsible for outcomes.
- Believes in Team - that we are stronger together.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 Year's work-related experience
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- Basic computer skills (ex: Microsoft Office, Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*