Under the supervision of the Senior Administrator of the project hope crisis counseling program the requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required of the Program Coordinator. The employee will provide the coordination of the activities of the crisis counseling program including and not limited to the acting as a liaison and managing the oversight of community partnerships, engagement and coordination and planning in service deliverables and planning with project hope regional office. The Program Coordinator ensures strengths based, person centered quality of care provided in a culturally and linguistically meaningful therapeutic environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities as defined by the ADA to perform the essential functions of the job. The functions below outline the general responsibilities associated with this position. Each of these functions is considered critical to effective department operations and our Mission. It is expected that all staff in this position will have satisfactory attendance and will perform these functions as assigned in a competent, cooperative, and timely manner. The Job Description will be reviewed periodically for accuracy and/or adjusted according to business necessity. The salary is $53/hourly rate.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for managing the project hope crisis counseling program, including school-based program services expectations, meetings and coordination.
- Leader in the coordination and supervision of the crisis counseling program OMH, FEMA reporting requirements, including claims, coordination with submission.
- Acts as the main point of contact for the Project Hope Regional Director and Field Coordinator on data request, project hope OMH platforms, usage, media, marketing.
- Responsible for being the main point of contact with the project hope and internal acacia team on any marketing, media requests, materials.
- On call schedule, occasional weekend coverage based on demands of community workshops, outreach of the project hope scope
- Supervises crisis counselors as per any program's coverage and demands.
- Supervises the continuous quality initiatives and work on policies and procedures, workflows for facilitation of meeting program expectations.
- Responsible for the management of local program team leaders, completion of training reporting, and fiscal monitoring in collaboration with program controller.
- Directly supervises data reporting from the team leaders on OMH platform and approvals.
- Participate in all OMH, FEMA required trainings for program coordinator, see implementation of processes with the overall team.
- Participate in project hope required grant meetings, presentations in the community.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
-Master's in social work, Master in mental health, master's in social science
-Licensed preferred (LMSW, LMHC)
- Extensive knowledge of organizational, community work and/or social service resources and programs.
- Proficiency in behavioral health and integrated practices
- Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making
- Most work is completed in community, with occasional work done in the office as indicated by supervisor.
- Subject to outside environmental conditions while performing tasks associated with job functions.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion.
- Must be able to multi task with strong organization sills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
- Bilingual - Spanish speaking a plus.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*