The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Supervisor, will provide comprehensive leadership and supervision to the LMSW and SW Interns in our Primary Care Department. Collaborate with the Primary Care leadership team to ensure quality treatment modalities are utilized. Provide insight and educational training to LMSW/SW interns and other staff to improve patient care and retention along with improving quality of patient experience.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide leadership and ongoing supervision to the assigned Social Worker Staff
- Provide ongoing quality assurance regarding Care Management outreach and engagement.
- Review and sign off on clinical documentation including but not limited to, SW interns/ SW staff Assessments, Treatment Plans, and referrals
- Ensure continuity of care through development, implementation, and validation of treatment plans in a timely manner in collaboration with teams and patients
- Educate and provide recommendations for member care coordination activities/services
- Assign and manage Member enrollment and assignment to Care Management staff
- Adhere to the standards, policies and procedures, and goals of the Acacia Network
- Demonstrate and adhere to knowledge of the impact of medical/social determinants of health, cultural competency, and environmental factors when conduction chart reviews
- Coordinating member care activities with staff, internal and external service providers when required
- Maintain an active caseload of 50-60 patients per month
- Participate in case conferences, all other staff and organizational meetings as required
- Perform other patient centered duties as requested by Senior Director and site Managers/Administrators
- Perform quarterly Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement duties
- Provide clinical modality training for Social Work interns and LMSW (Licensed Master Social Work)
- Work closely with Senior Director of BH in Primary Care on special projects, assessment of staff training needs etc.
- Current and unrestricted LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Work)- NYS Licensure
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- 2-3 years supervisory/management experience strongly preferred
- 3-5 Years of practice experience, preferably in behavioral/mental health and chemical dependency
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*