The facilities manager will plan, organize and manage maintenance and housekeeping staff of the Facilities Management Division. Responsible for directing the maintenance, repair and upkeep of all facilities and grounds.
This position has the following management/supervisory responsibility (check only one):
This position includes no managerial or supervisory responsibilities.
This is a supervisory position.
This position is a managerial position.
This is a director/administrator position.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct daily facilities walkthroughs in all your assigned sites, make written notes of observations, utilize facility checklist, work order forms and use 360 degrees method
- Conduct weekly inspections of sites, physical plan and environment of care.
- Ensure all facilities are in compliance with regulatory agencies such as OASAS, DEA, DOH, and OMH.
- Maintain logbooks of weekly inspections and all supporting documentation
- Conduct monthly inventories of equipment and supplies
- Schedule all preventive maintenance inspections such as annual boiler inspection, elevator inspection, sprinkler system inspection, fire alarm system, smoke detectors, monthly fire extinguishers, monthly fire suppression systems etc., and have appropriate documentation on site
- Ensure that housekeeping staff is following infection control standards and methods
- Ensure maintenance staff have on site parts and equipment necessary to resolve building maintenance issues and repairs
- Monitor progress and resolution of all works orders
- Respond to emergencies 24/7
- Coordinates intra-offices moves
- Hold departmental staff meetings
- Ensure staff are performing assigned duties appropriately and efficiently
- Provide staff a written calendar for quarterly trainings
- Maintain open lines of communication with all program directors for the purpose of improving communication via email or phone by following through and closing the loop in specific request of facilities issues
- Be present in each program by having face to face contact with each Director
- Follow up in all email work orders and request and provide time frame of solution
- Ensure all the buildings systems are running efficiently
- Other duties as assigned
- Hight School Diploma/GED required
- Must be fully vaccinated against covid-10
- 3-5 years experience managing multiple buildings required
- Demonstrated ability to strategically manage all technical and operational aspects of facilities.
- Ability to communicate with professional staff
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management.
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
- Sound knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Experience in construction, maintenance and all facets of facilities operations
- Must be customer service oriented, works closely with employees and demonstrate sound judgment.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*