Under the supervision of the Program Director, the Service Coordinator will be responsible for completing a thorough assessment of unsheltered individuals. While the assessment has a timeframe for completion the assessment will be conducted at a pace dictated by the client. The process will be client centered and trauma informed to ensure the clients feel respected, supported, and incorporated in the process.
The Service Coordinator will work with a multidisciplinary team to determine the shelter model that would best ensure the placement is sustained and the client will receive needed services determined during the assessment.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Complete a bio-psychosocial like assessment on all assigned clients
- Complete a mental health screening with all assigned clients
- Assist clients with inquiries, follow up, and enrollment of entitlements
- Schedule and coordinate medical and mental health appointments as needed
- Provide warm handoffs for any and all internal appointments
- Complete Wufoo surveys on all clients and document results in CARES
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to coordinate services, provide escorts, complete assessment, and determine placement recommendations
- Perform social & clinical groups that support client needs and promote needed skills
- Attend and participate in all required meetings and trainings
- Participate in ongoing supervisions, talent reviews, and development plans
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor withing the scope and nature of your position
Reporting and Documentation:
- Maintain client records and meet all standards for charting compliance.
- Document all interactions, and assistance in notes placed in CARES and clients files
- Complete, review and ensure timely submission of all internal and external reports.
- Ensure work outputs are of substance.
- Utilize audit reports and CAPs as a tool to direct work outputs.
- Perform job duties with quality.
- Adhere to the Dress Code Policy.
- Model appropriate behaviors for clients.
- Be a resource to colleagues.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all departments and staff within the community.
- Maintain compliance with electronic communications policies.
- Ensure the best customer service is provided to every client and staff.
- Hold each client's information in the highest confidence.
- Include every client in the process of planning their transitional housing placement.
- Ensure compliance with behaviors outlined by ANH's Standards of Conduct, Code of Conduct and Workplace Civility Policies.
Time and Attendance:
- Adhere to work schedule as issued and avoid unscheduled absences.
- Utilize time management skills to prioritize tasks and ensure completion of work in a reasonable timeframe
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university; preferably in social work or human services field
- Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with vulnerable populations
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple clients, projects, and initiatives simultaneously
- Strong understanding of ANH standards, mission, and values
- Knowledge of DHS, OTDA, HPD, HRA regulations is preferred
- Ability to synthesize data into comprehensive reports
- Excellent writing, assessment, planning and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and provide services in a trauma informed manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, ability to engage clients at all levels
- Ability to work with a strong team of professionals in a culturally diverse environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet competing deadlines