The Junior Recruiter is responsible for the recruiting for all divisions throughout the company while reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition. This position will oversee full-cycle recruiting including sourcing candidates, application/resume screening, interviewing, and providing recommendations on the most qualified candidates to management. This person will be responsible for candidate generation and building client relationships. The selected candidate will demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, highly organized, self-motivated and the ability to work in an ambiguous environment. This position is located in Bronx, NY. (Not remote) Salary is $45,000/year.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts.
- Assist teams in screening resumes.
- Conduct initial phone screens.
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates.
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews.
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles.
- Send out all bulk email (e.g., confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g., offer letters)
- Coordinate drug tests and background checks
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree required. Bachelor's degree Preferred.
- 1-2 years of proven work experience in human resources or related field
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Critical-thinking skills
- Covid-19 Vaccination Required
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*