- Ability to serve in the appropriate portion sizes for adults and children, and according to CACFP guidelines
- Must have the ability to maintain the appropriate food temperature for consumption
- Responsible for warming up and serving daily pre-cooked breakfast and lunch meals, serving up to 84 clients and their children, per meal.
- Maintain compliance with all guidelines and procedures regarding food service as set forth by the Department of Health
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate food temperatures, portion sizes, and proper utilization of all food provisions, supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen in accordance with guidelines set forth by the Department of Health.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Food handler's certification is mandatory
- Must have the ability to fully communicate in English.
- Have 2 years' experience preparing meals for large groups such as in restaurants, catering halls, residential programs, or congregate settings. Must be in good health, have the ability to stand long hours and be able to lift heavy objects.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*