The functions below outline the general responsibilities associated with this position. Each of these functions is considered critical to effective department operations and our Mission. It is expected that all staff in this position will have satisfactory attendance and will perform these functions as assigned in a competent, cooperative, and timely manner. The Job Description will be reviewed periodically for accuracy and/or adjusted according to business necessity.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for testing, diagnosing, treating, and monitoring diseases and issues related to women's health, providing medical counsel and support to women during pregnancy and childbirth.
• Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
• Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
• Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
• Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
• Recording medical histories.
• Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
• Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
• Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
• Doctor of medicine.
• Four years of OB-GYN residency.
• Board certification and state license.
• Experience practicing medicine.
• Expert diagnostic skills.
• Trustworthy and compassionate character.
• Impeccable bedside manner.
• Strong communication skills.
Vaccination against Covid-19