The OMH Administrator is responsible for leadership in the provision of high-quality mental health services, mental health advocacy and effectiveness of clinical services for the OMH portfolio. The position incorporates staff leadership supervision and a range of administrative tasks related to ensuring quality clinical operations across the programs. She/he is responsible for maintaining OMH and funders' regulatory compliance.
Employee will provide supervision of clinical activities as directed by Senior Administrator. Under supervision of the Senior Administrator, the requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The provider ensures strengths based, person centered quality of care provided in a culturally and linguistically meaningful therapeutic environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities as defined by the ADA to perform the essential functions of the job. The functions below outline the general responsibilities associated with this position. Each of these functions is considered critical to effective department operations and our Mission. It is expected that all staff in this position will have satisfactory attendance and will perform these functions as assigned in a competent, cooperative, and timely manner. The Job Description will be reviewed periodically for accuracy and/or adjusted according to business necessity. The salary is $105K
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provides oversight and management of the operations of the OMH programs, in accordance with agency and OMH regulations.
- Provides direction and support to the clinical leaders in areas such as the hiring, orientation, training and total performance management processes.
- Provides administrative supervision to clinical leadership staff and workflow; including delegating assignments and monitoring effectiveness to ensure best practices within the program and compliance with operational plans.
- Monitors the staffing requirements for the practice including evaluating staffing needs and participating in the hiring process.
- Ensure programs are financially stable and if a deficit, that corrective actions are taken to ensure stability.
- Monitors high risk management processes and provides clinical recommendations on evidenced-based interventions and practices.
- Assist in crisis management and oversee all incident reporting to appropriate agencies (APS, Justice Center, NIMRS…etc.)
- Ensure programs are complying with enrolled initiatives, grants and prepared for upcoming regulations or reimbursement expectations.
- Maintains community relationships, regulatory agencies, and collaborators.
- Provide counsel and expert advice to the senior team and other staff for quality and performance improvement.
- Oversight of the on-call rotating schedule with the portfolio management team
- Special projects and other duties as instructed by the Senior Administrator.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Full vaccination against covid-19 required.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or Master's in Mental Health required.
- NYS Licensed Clinical Social Worker Licensure Preferred or License in Mental Health
- 5+ years of notable supervisory experience in behavioral health
- Knowledge of Certified Community Behavioral health clinics preferred, OMH and OASAS regulations
- Knowledge of grants, SAMSHA and reporting regulations strongly preferred
- Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion.
- Must be able to multitask with strong organization sills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*