The IT Project Manager will work with all stakeholders, both internal and external; to lead IT Projects for Acacia Network and its affiliates. The position will coordinate all aspects of IT projects ensuring compliance, budgeting and project requirements are met. The salary range is $70-80K
*All candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19*
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Lead and outline IT project requirements by completing walkthroughs and developing a scope of work for each project.
- Liaise between management, technicians and third party resources to determine objectives, goals and project deliverables
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Develop detailed project plans to ensure technical details are taken into consideration and identification any gaps that need to be addressed
- Identify hardware and software needs for the project, obtain quotes, request purchase order and track items.
- Mange all changes to projects including scope, schedule and cost and provide work maintain change orders as they are identified
- Ensure resource availability and allocations
- Creating and developing documentation for final project plan and submitting for approvals
- Implementing document control policies and templates to be used for progression of projects
- Monitoring project progress and changes and how following necessary procedures to ensure all aspects of project stays on track
- Ensure compliance with organization policies and procedures are followed throughout
- Ensure projects follow industry best practices in all areas of the project
- Provide ongoing updates and status to stakeholders on a timely manner.
- Compile project reports on an as needed basis as requested by different stakeholders
- Track project performance and analyze short and long-term goals.
- Ensure project is successful by meeting budgetary objectives and make adjustments based on financial requirements
- Close out the project and develop spreadsheets, diagrams and lessons learned documentations
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent experience in related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in project management role
- 5+ years of experience in IT environment including in resource scheduling and implementations
- CCNA, CCNP, MCSE or similar certifications a plus
- Full understanding of IT environments and infrastructure
- Good organizational/personal skills to work with different departments.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience with customer support and user setup.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and consultative skills.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*