Under the supervision of the Vice President of IT, the Training and Support Specialist is responsible for the implementation and support of electronic documentation software. Role is to provide training and support for various applications to end users throughout the organization. This includes troubleshooting applications and software as well as transitioning programs from documenting on paper to using electronic systems. The Training and Support Specialist works closely with senior level staff to ensure high quality training and materials that are in-line with providing value-based care. The Training and Support Specialist serves as an advocate of management in promoting the use of information technology in the clinical setting.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Analyzes workflows to determine appropriate workflow.
- Provides user support using training materials for Transitional and Affordable Housing.
- Ensures support and training are geared towards providing value-based care.
- Advises staff on capturing critical fields of data that satisfy value-based measures.
- Provides support to new staff members and becomes an integral part of the employee onboarding process.
- Reviews charts to ensure required documentation is being captured.
- Assist in converting Transitional and Affordable Housing from documenting on paper to documenting electronically.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for all Housing system modules
- Edits templates to enhance the capture of data
- Edits documents using software tools
- Develop a working knowledge of all applications within the organization and be a point of contact for end users.
- Act as a liaison between the IT department, sites, and software vendors regarding specific software product issues.
- Work closely with the IT Project Manager to provide support for the implementation of new software modules.
- Collaborate with Sr. Administrators to schedule and implement user trainings in the usage of applications. Assist in process design changes for these applications.
- Serve as a backup to train and support other software applications
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to complete projects with tight deadlines and time constraints.
- Strong ability to identify potential issues and participate in their resolution.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of Housing systems.
- Minimum two years of direct experience as a Training and Support Specialist
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with people with different backgrounds.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have skills necessary to obtain certified trainer-level knowledge and complete understanding of the latest version of the Housing applications.
- Solid understanding of the implementation process of the Housing system
- General operating systems, word processing, spreadsheet applications, e-mail, applications, and data entry.
- Healthcare related bachelor"s degree or equivalent 3+ years of related work experience.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*