Jail Based Programs & Services
New York, NY : 10/7/2021
Jail Based Programs & Services
The part-time data analyst will provide professional skills necessary for all phases of data collection, entry, processing and analysis for research projects, including the application of standard, descriptive, and inferential statistical methods for conducting analysis to assist with ensuring client and program compliance. The salary is $34,000/Year.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Create and maintain client database of all program components using electronic data collection systems, Microsoft Excel, and/or Access database program. Ensure the integrity of data, possibly including data extraction, processing, storage, manipulation, and analysis.
- Identify, maintain and utilize a database and employ appropriate data to gather, manage and submit program related data on a singular and aggregate levels to DOC and MOCJ.
- Collect data from all organization. Use data to monitor and improve program and staff performance
- Generate and report data to DOC on a quarterly, monthly basis
- Track and report outcomes. Collect and manage accurate and up to date individual case management information
- Responsible for database design, administration, security, and maintenance. Accurately code variables from original data and completes statistical analyses as needed. Share knowledge of data coding and analysis techniques with other staff.
- Work with various departments to implement new and current contract data guidelines.
- Analyze, interpret and communicate findings of large data set trends to clinical team and directors for patient tracking and forecasting for quality control.
- Assists with drafting and editing of project reports and methodological reports as assigned.
- Consult with clinical staff, supervisors or designated personnel to disseminate information to necessitating changes in language or provisions regarding client forms and database and assists in preparation of documents or directives needed to implement.
- Collaborate with independent research company and other funding sources to compile and organize data on a quarterly basis.
- Provide training and education to new and current staff (as needed) regarding form completion and distribution to ensure compliance and assist with quality control.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Masters in social work, public administration or related filed plus two year experience in data analysis, decision support, including demonstrated proficiency with analytical software.
- Demonstrated ability to work with individuals with criminal justice issues
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Ability to multitask, work independently and to work and function under pressure.
- Understanding of statistical techniques for the social sciences required.
- Strong Knowledge of SPSS, Excel, and Access.
- Experience working with performance based contract a plus.
- LMSW preferred.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*
Already have an account? Log in here