As a key member of the Human Resources Team, the Recruiter will achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates for our Health Care and Behavioral Health-related openings. Responsibilities include developing and implementing external/internal recruiting strategies, identifying recruiting sources and maintaining ongoing records of vacancies.
The Recruiter must be able to work effectively in a team environment as well as work independently, establish workload priorities, manage multiple tasks, take initiative and work under pressure to perform and complete a high volume of work with speed and accuracy to meet established deadlines. Salary is $50-60K
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Posts advertisements, reviews resume, screens applicants, and schedules interviews for multiple departments.
- Recruits for specific titles in the organization including but not limited to: Providers (Physicians, Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners; Clinicians (LMSW, LCSW, LMHC); Substance Abuse Counselors (CASAC, CASAC-2); Nurses (RN, LPN); Care Coordinators, Medical Assistants, and Operations Aides.
- Coordinates and facilitates in-house job fairs and other special events
- Conducts interviews on a regular basis to screen applicants for hiring managers
- Researches and cultivates relationships with community partners, including but not limited to: Colleges, Graduate Schools, Employment Agencies, Trade Programs, Certificate Programs, and Community Based Organizations
- Develops productive relationships with hiring managers to: Learn about program operations, boost productivity, and learn the ongoing needs of the workforce.
- Maintains applicant tracking system for openings daily and reports on recruitment/hiring data, monthly. Develops ATS model for vacancies (i.e. developing job-specific questionnaire).
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Three (3) years of recruiting/talent acquisition experience with at least 1 year of direct recruitment experience in the health care or behavioral health industry.
- Knowledgeable in recruiting, diversity, and employment laws
- Passion and commitment to working in non-profit social services sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, required
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Understanding of ATS systems and other relevant HR databases.
- Developed interviewing techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (Spanish), preferred
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*