The Call Center Operator will be handling calls that provide and request information in regards to unit & client status. The operator will support the activities of an active call center in order to assist the people to obtain needed information and update electronic records. The operator will handle a high volume of calls. Must consistently display effective communication and interpersonal skills with all individuals to support their relationship with Acacia Network. Call Center Operators in a Transitional Housing setting operate on a 24/7 basis. The salary is $37,000/year and
Sundays through Thursdays 8A-4P
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Collect and manage information in regards to the unit condition and status of all units in the Acacia Network Housing family portfolio.
- Act as liaison between DHS and Acacia Network Housing to coordinate flow of information internally and externally.
- Intake DHS calls; Liaise with DHS, Shelter Directors and other personnel.
- Update CARES daily facility rosters.
- Maintain electronic systems (CARES/Foothold) and accuracy at all times.
- Develop reports on status, progress, billing, and invoicing.
- Facilitate client transfer
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues and explore alternative solutions
- Monitor the receipt & delivery of client notices
- Sort and facilitate deliver of client mail and packages
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Maintain a high level professionalism/customer service
- High School or GED required
- At least 1 year of Call Center experience
- Candidates must be able to multi task and be computer literate
- Knowledge of Electronic Records/CARES/Foothold/NextGen
- Experience with customer service and heavy phone usage is a must
- Empathic to multi-task in a fast paced office setting
Spanish speaking and medical experience is a plus