The Talent Development Coordinator will work under the direction of the Senior Vice President of behavioral health and is responsible for the division-wide development and implementation of the Behavioral health learning and development strategy. The Talent Development Coordinator will work alongside senior administrators to build and implement a comprehensive strategy that will support the professional development of all employees and build a learning culture that fosters opportunities for continuous learning pathways across all roles, levels, and disciplines in the division. The salary is $75,000/ annually
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for instructional design & facilitation of division-wide learning strategy and development of initiatives including resources, logistics, communications with staff, and implementation of required trainings.
- Design an annual training strategy that will encompass clinical training, and operational trainings in accordance with regulatory compliance and professional development needs.
- Design, implement, and execute training content and learning experiences for front line, middle management, and senior level staff.
- Effectively design and facilitate highly engaging classroom, virtual classroom/webinar, and cohort/learning sessions.
- Use a collaborative approach to create compelling course content, interactive practice, specific feedback, and activities that support the transfer of learning.
- Partner with senior level staff to ensure training and learning experiences contribute to the advancement of high performing employees and teams.
- Works cross functionally with program leaders to identify development needs, design, and appropriate training methodologies with close alignment to clinical and operational goals.
- Manage all learning systems and platforms to support learning and development initiatives.
- Create training metric scorecards for effectiveness of training programs.
- Manages the administration of scheduling and registration to track employee training participation and progress.
- Manage online learning database to include content and course management, as well as annual and/or regulatory required learning plans.
- Oversees the performance management and development system (job analysis, talent review, goal setting, etc.)
- Conducts regular analysis of data collected and recommends new and improved programs and tools to support the learning needs of staff.
- Keeps current with leading industry trends to ensure the Behavioral health division remains relevant, competitive, and compliant.
- Assess, identify, and implement learning and growth programs to ensure the development of highly performing and engaged employees.
- Conduct and oversee training sessions, including management coaching and leadership development, ensuring opportunities across all levels.
- Review and evaluate training programs regularly to ensure an optimal learning for all employees.
- Implement continual learning programs to ensure our employees remain at the cutting edge of new content and procedures.
- Provide data-driven presentations to Senior Level staff that tracks and evaluate program effectiveness for improvement plans.
- BA/BS degree required, preferably with a focus in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Organizational Leadership, Education or Social Work.
- Master level- preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive learning and development experience, which must include instructional design, development, and delivery.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Behavioral Health regulations [OASAS, OMH]
- Broad experience in leading and managing trainings, including cultural and system change.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders and employees across the organization.
- Ability to synthesize information and formulate innovative solutions to complex issues.
- Ability to think creatively and encourage innovation.
- Strong ability to interpret employee needs, research, develop appropriate training programs and integrate into practice.
- Strong organizational development facilitation and coaching skills.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*