The Vice President of Behavioral Health & Primary Care & VBP Services will design, develop and nurture a high-quality network of Integrated Services. This network will meet the demand for referrals to behavioral health services made to the organization. The role, reporting to the CPO, is both strategic and operational and will collaborate across the organization to ensure high-level of integration within the network. The salary range is $150-165K
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Develops internal and external relationships that result in portfolio growth.
- Ensures administrative and financial processes, and that policies are implemented and adhered to by program staff.
- Supervises staff to endure the delivery of high quality and efficient care.
- Completes monthly, annual or other periodic requests for narrative or quantitative data reports for funding sources or internal departments.
- Maintains working relationship with OMH, OASAS, HRSA grantors, and other collaborators.
- Communicates effectively with Senior Administrators and Executive Team in identifying strengths, weaknesses and opportunities of program operations.
- Maintains coherent and comprehensive tracking systems to ensure service deliverables and financial goals are achieved including the accuracy and timeliness of entry.
- Oversees and leading the efficient administration of the budget and billing process, create and implement new systems as needs are identified.
- Reviews program financial targets monthly with periodic updates on variances and suggest changes to reduce expenses.
- Identifies staff training needs and gaps then location training resources. Ensure staff attend mandatory training. Implement and maintain system for tracking staff attendance.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Social Work or other related fields
- Current and unrestricted license in Social Work preferred.
- 10+ years of direct experience in a healthcare or health plan environment, managed care preferred, with at least 6 years of experience in a leadership role or an equivalent.
- Significant care management experience.
- Demonstrated success in working in a collaborative manner at all levels of an organization to achieve outcomes that require building consensus and expedited implementation.
- Demonstrated expertise in building and overseeing behavioral health education programs
- Clinical experience managing populations with significant medical, social and behavioral health complexity.
- Success in developing high performing teams and building a culture of inclusion and diversity.
- Interest in working with people living with substance abuse and psychiatric issues in Residential setting.
- Ability to make decisions based on education preparation and experience, which reflect consistency with Agency philosophy, policies and procedures, standards of care and review body requirements.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*