The intake coordinator will full clinical oversight for Outreach staff and clients consistent with maximizing service delivery to the clients served. The position requires an individual who consistently works to achieve both personal and work-unit goals; effectively extends cooperative efforts beyond the confines of the department or discipline; interacts/deals effectively with others even in adverse conditions; is willing to go the extra mile to meet the needs and expectations of individuals, families and communities; is genuine passionate, professional, transparent and responsible. The admissions and outreach manager must have excellent customer service skills and able to develop internal and external resources and customer relationships. The salary is $50,000
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Works with the Program Directors at La Casita III and Lorraine Montenegro to review prospective clients for admission into both programs.
- Help to maintain the census at full capacity for both programs.
- Coordinate, organize and conduct presentations to criminal justice institutions, community agencies, hospitals, and other programs.
- Coordinates the reintegration process to assure that all clients have suitable plans in place upon completion of treatment and connect to aftercare services.
- Participate in case reviews and case conferences to assist with client compliance and progress.
- Work collaboratively with treatment team to ensure comprehensive service plan and care coordination by participating in UR & QA activities.
- Assists staff with diagnosis, assessments and decisions for admission and ensure that they are up-to-date on new trends of substance use.
- Facilitates weekly orientation as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and Qualifications:
- CASAC or other equivalent license required
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in the addiction or counseling field
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Working knowledge of electronic health records.
- Demonstrate skills in strengths-based, person-centered, self-directed care.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*