The Outreach Coordinator position requires an individual who consistently works to strengthen existing and create new community partnerships for the program. The partnerships are specifically geared toward referring potential clients to the program. The position requires an individual who interacts effectively with others even in adverse conditions; is willing to go the extra mile to meet the needs and expectations of individuals, families and communities; is passionate, professional, transparent, and is accountable for the tasks of the position. The Outreach Coordinator must have excellent customer service skills and able to develop internal and external resources and customer relationships. The salary is $40,000
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Work with the Intake Coordinator and Program Directors to develop and implement a strategic and targeted outreach plan for the program.
- Assist in maintaining the residential census at full capacity.
- Coordinate, organize and conduct presentations to criminal justice institutions, community agencies, hospitals, and other programs.
- Assists with the coordination of the discharge process to ensure that all clients have suitable plans in place upon completion of treatment and connect to aftercare services.
- Participate in case reviews and case conferences to assist with client compliance and progress.
- Work collaboratively with treatment team to ensure comprehensive service plan and care coordination by participating in UR & QA activities.
- Maintains quality documentation and ensures submission of accurate and timely documentation.
- Assists staff with diagnosis, assessments and decisions for admission and ensure that they are up-to-date on new trends of substance use.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and Qualifications:
- CASAC, or CASAC-T required.
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- high school diploma required
- Working knowledge of electronic health records.
- Demonstrate skills in strengths-based, person-centered, trauma-informed, and self-directed care.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*