This Asset Management Compliance Support Specialist will provide compliance support for Asset Management Department under the Supervision of the Asset Management Compliance Sr. Administrator. The salary is $42,000
- Review the Data Entry needs of the Asset Management Department and their management level staff to ensure that accurate Data, documents, and other various materials are produced within established time frames.
- Maintaining track of financial and operation compliance reports required submission to agencies monthly, quarterly and annually.
- On a weekly and monthly basis assists and support reviewing tenants’ files compliance for all properties accordingly to the program.
- Support for Develop reports on a regular basis of the reviewed with the compliance and non-compliance tenant files.
- Handle correspondence, telephone contacts and incoming mail, emails including confidential materials in a professional and expedient manner.
- Set up and maintain accurate files and records that may be easily accessed by staff.
- Ensure that all filing is updated in a timely fashion.
- Schedule appointments, maintain Asset Manager Calendar of appointments and be able to prioritize schedules.
- Responsible to order necessary office supplies and keep control of distribution.
- High School Diploma required. Associate's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-4 years office experience providing clerical and administrative support.
- Tax Credit compliance trainings preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Yardi software
- Proficiency with organizational and administrative skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*