The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and office support activities for supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, filing and fill in for the office receptionist as needed. Salary is $19.00 per hour
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Accepts incoming and outgoing calls, maintains accurate messages and disseminates same
- Sorts and delivers mail
- Reroutes, transmits or delivers reports to all departments
- Acts as directed by the Director’s office in providing support and communication between the Director’s office and other departments within the facility
- Provide assistance to the Director in special assigned projects
- Accepts and perform temporary or long term assignments to various departments within the facility as required by the Director
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment
- Consult with department supervisors concerning the operation of their department to assist in eliminating/correction problem areas and/or improvement of services. Report such findings/solutions to the Director
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1+ year’s previous relevant experience in Administrative Assistant preferred.
- Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Must be able to multi task with strong organization sills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*