- Perform general and preventative maintenance and repairs under supervision, including painting, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, changing filters, landscaping, clogged toilets, light bulbs etc.
- Daily cleaning of building, office, bathrooms, and common areas, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and emptying trash.
- Inventory control of all maintenance and janitorial supplies, including ordering and receiving supplies.
- Seasonal deep cleaning and maintenance of building interior and exterior (i.e. floor waxing, carpet cleaning, pressure wash building).
- Ensure that safety and health procedures are followed as directed by Facilities Manager and/or established policy.
- Perform routine inspections and regular up keep of interior and exterior areas to ensure areas are free of safety hazards, trash, weeds and other foreign materials.
- Assist with moving office and classroom furniture, fixtures, and equipment to support increasing staffing changes, relocations, remodels, program expansion and custodial requirements.
- Complete Safety Checklist on a monthly basis.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required or recommended by supervisor. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respond to on-call custodial/minor maintenance emergencies outside of regular assigned hours.
- Other duties as assigned.