The OMH CCBHC Project Director is responsible for leadership in the provision of high-quality behavioral health services and the effectiveness of clinical and administrative services for the OMH CCBHC program. The position incorporates staff leadership, supervision and a range of administrative tasks related to ensuring scope of the CCBHC across the program and collaboration with the CCBHC team, including clinical supervisors and the larger behavioral health portfolio. She/he is responsible for maintaining OMH regulatory compliance and serves as a leader in driving quality improvement of the CCBHC.
Under the supervision of the Senior Administrator, the requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The provider ensures strengths based, person centered quality of care provided in a culturally and linguistically meaningful therapeutic environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities as defined by the ADA to perform the essential functions of the job. The functions below outline the general responsibilities associated with this position. Each of these functions is considered critical to effective department operations and our Mission. It is expected that all staff in this position will have satisfactory attendance and will perform these functions as assigned in a competent, cooperative, and timely manner. The Job Description will be reviewed periodically for accuracy and/or adjusted according to business necessity. Salary range is $90-100K
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provides oversight and management of the operations and compliance aspects of the CCBHC OMH program, in accordance with agency and OMH standards of care regulations and grant requirements.
- Provides direction and support to the clinical leaders in areas such as the hiring, orientation, training and total performance management processes.
- Provides supervision to program staff and leadership staff and workflow; including delegating assignments and monitoring effectiveness to ensure best practices within the program and compliance with operational plans and the CCBHC scope.
- Monitors the staffing requirements for the practice including evaluating staffing needs and participating in the hiring process.
- Ensure the CCBHC program is financially stable and if a deficit that corrective actions are taking to ensure stability (PDSAs).
- Monitors high risk, care transition, Psyckes, Quality improvement, care transition, Rhio Alerts.
- Ensure metrics are met and reported, census requirements, bundle of services, management processes and provide recommendations on best practices and policy implementation.
- Assist in crisis management and oversee all incident reporting to appropriate agencies (APS, Justice Center, NIMRS…etc.)
- Ensure programs are complying with enrolled initiatives, grants and prepared for upcoming regulations or reimbursement expectations as working directly with the larger team, billing department and supervisors.
- Maintains community relationships, regulatory agencies and collaborators as to attend collaborative learning meetings and represent the CCBHC program and/or as assigned by the Senior Administrator.
- Provide counsel and expert advice to the leadership team and other staff for quality and performance improvement as the project lead.
- Rotation of the on call, crisis center support team schedule.
- Secures training compliance with grant requirements.
- Secures workflows are developed and requirement expectations are met as per policy.
- Oversight of the medical team administrative tasks.
- Special projects and other duties as instructed by the Senior Administrator.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or an equivalent related field required.
- LCSW licensing preferred; LMSW consideration with required skillsets and notable experience
- Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion.
- Must be able to multitask with strong organization sills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*