The driver is responsible to drive the company issued automobile to transport materials, office personnel or facility tenants to various destinations. The driver may also be responsible to perform miscellaneous duties, such as the carrying supplies to and from or transporting tenants to prospective permanent housing and is responsible for maintaining the maintenance and good condition of the vehicle. The expected salary is 27K.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Safely drives van to transport Clients/Patients/Residents and/or employees on company business.
- Transports supplies, equipment and personnel as needed to satellite facilities.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Keeps accurate record or all trips.
- Is aware of scheduled maintenance and ensures it is performed.
- Must be courteous to all passengers in the vehicle.
- Responsible for collecting and delivering mail to and from clients and to and from US Post Office.
- May be required to assist with Administrative duties when not driving.
- Other duties in keeping with the scope and nature of the position.
- High School Diploma, required
- Valid New York State Drive License (Clean)
- Bilingual (Spanish), preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
Almost Never: Fingering (typing, keyboarding, etc.), extended standing (requires without being able to sit for long periods of time), extended walking (requires walking without being able to stop or rest for long periods of time)
Sometimes: Kneeling, bending, climbing
Frequently: Lifting, reaching, extended sitting, visual inspection
Medium work: Equivalent of lifting approximately 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects up to 25 pounds