Under the direction of the Program Director the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and office support activities for supervisors in the integrated outpatient programs at Camino Nuevo. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, filing and fill in for the office receptionist as needed. This position is located in Albany, NY
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Accepts incoming and outgoing calls, maintain accurate messages and disseminates messages as needed.
- Sorts and delivers mail.
- Reroutes, transmits or delivers reports to all departments.
- Acts as directed by Director’s office in providing support and communication between the Director’s office and other departments within the facility.
- Provides assistance to the Director in special assigned projects.
- Accepts and perform temporary or long term assignments to integrated outpatient program within the facility as required by the Director.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment.
- Consult with department supervisors concerning the operation of the integrated outpatient program to assist in eliminating/ correction problem areas and/or improvement of services. Report such findings/ solutions to the Director.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ year’s previous relevant experience in Administrative Assistant preferred.
- Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Must be able to multi-task with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*