The Project Director supports Acacia SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services) Grant for Promoting Integration of Primary and Behavioral Health Care. The Project Director leads activities associated with the day-to-day responsibilities, operational improvement initiatives and projects and services for the grant. The Project Director will be accountable for the planning, organizing, and directing implementation and operations with the SAMHSA grant team. They will monitor the progress of the award and facilitate communication with the State and other stakeholders. Salary range is $80-90K
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Diligently pursues project aims, as described in the grant description
- Directs day-to-day grant project activities
- Manages project personnel
- Monitors grant performance
- Perform utilization reviews, monitoring case records, ensuring compliance with all contract stipulations.
- Works with Data Analyst, reviews and retains project data and materials as required
- Completes progress and other required reports
- Ensures accurate and timely effort reporting for the grant requirements
- Monitors the grant's financial status
- Manages project stays within budget limits
- Evaluates the project and assists with audits
- Seeks prior approval for budget changes when required
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's Degree Preferred.
- Experience working with grants preferred
- Experience working in the Substance Abuse /Human Service Field
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Demonstrated experience in effective communication, proficient computer skills, organization and multitasking.
- Working knowledge of electronic health records.
- Demonstrate skills in strengths-based, person-centered, self-directed care.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*