The Administrator of Facility Operations assist in ensuring the success of the Department by working with the Senior Vice President to coordinate the development of goals and objectives that are consistent with and supportive of the Acacia Network mission. Review unit’s plans and annual budgets and assist in all aspects of operations; this includes coordination of the delivery of essential facility maintenance, grounds, security, transportation, food services, capital projects, construction projects and custodial services. The Administrator will directly supervise the Deputy Administrator of Facilities Operations and facility managers in facility management cluster 1 and 2 as well as the Acacia Network Housing cluster. The Administrator will also provide facility oversight for operations in the entire division.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide leadership and direction to the Deputy Administrator and to the Facility Managers to ensure efficient operations and use of best practices.
- Oversee and drive the efforts of the development of maintenance plans to include planning for infra-structure upgrades, equipment replacements and building modifications to ensure the buildings future capabilities are maintained.
- Assist in coordinating the delivery of essential facility services by working with the Senior Vice President to guide the various units of Facilities Management in a logical, non-duplicative and effective manner which meets the work requirements and mission of the departments and needs of the organization.
- Assist in evaluating the condition of all Acacia network buildings and facilities under our division by working with the Senior Vice President in conducting evaluations of the facilities and make recommendations to Senior Management.
- Assist in developing plans and budgets for necessary repairs, renovations and personnel by analyzing the data from periodic facilities audits, understanding the impact of repairs and or renovations on existing mechanical, electrical, structural and related systems and recommending the appropriate priorities for repairs and renovations.
- Prepare monthly reporting of projects, develop statistics regarding work order performance, satisfaction and associated costs for all work requested.
- Assist in providing for a safe campus or facilities environment by directing the development of appropriate contingency plans that anticipate requirements for exceptional grounds maintenance and mechanical maintenance efforts under our emergency management plan.
- Assist in the oversight of the operational fleets of agency vehicles by working with the Administrator to implement a strategy of preventative maintenance, bidding out vehicle fleet maintenance and keeping records of vehicle operational costs for use during budget development and capital replacement.
- Assist in the development of work specifications and negotiate service contracts with suppliers and contractors and establish annual contracts.
- Oversight of contracted services such as building services.
- Oversight of Albany and Buffalo facilities.
- Monitor fleet expenses and reporting.
- Monitor risk management efforts and reporting for Insurance company and safety subcommittee.
- Assess and monitor building repairs to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Assist in formulating and monitoring annual operating budget.
- Promesa enterprise- submittal of payroll, monitor expenses, submits reports to finance, monitor cash collection and bank deposits and support business continuity.
- Work together with SERA administrator for the purpose of ensuring that all our properties are following strict security protocols. Such as cameras systems, fire alarm systems, coverage and troubleshooting issues that arise from time to time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/ Equivalency required.
- Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, project management, business management, Public Administration or construction management preferred.
- Experience in health and social services environments.
- 10 years of experience in physical plant operations, administration and supervision.
- Management skills, particularly problem solving and decision making.
- Organizational and supervisory skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work with employees in different levels
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*