The Administrative Assistant is a high level role that will be responsible for providing administrative, office related and drafting support to the Director of Loisiada Program. The candidate will have strong organizational skills, punctuality, excellent writing and communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, interpersonal and social skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and a strong understanding of organizing methodologies and best practices. Loisaida Inc. takes pride in being an inclusive institution and is an equal opportunity employer. Salary Range is $18.00 -19.00 per hour. Work hours are 10-6pm
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provides administrative support to the Director including drafting correspondence, reports and memoranda as directed.
- Maintains an updated and current appointment calendar. Receives and screens telephone calls, mail and visitors.
- Supports the Director in maintaining organized and timely responses in daily activities throughout his area of responsibility. Tracks projects deadline.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, including transportation, accommodation, etc. as required. Prepares expenses reports.
- Acts as directed by the Director’s office in providing support and communication between the office and other departments within the network.
- Provide assistance to the Director and Executive Team on special assigned projects.
- Accepts and perform temporary or long-term assignments to various departments within the facility as required by the Director and Executive Team.
- Maintains an adequate supply of all routine office supplies.
- Prepares meeting arrangements; prepares packets and handouts as needed.
- Ensures administrative functions are carried out promptly for an efficient operation.
- Prioritize assignments and completes duties in a timely manner, conducting follow-up as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Scan important documents, organize, maintain and label electronic files and records.
- Occasionally drafts, edits and schedules social media posts on related business pages.
- High School Diploma or GED and 4+ year’s previous relevant experience in Administration required.
- 2+ year’s previous relevant experience in Administrative Assistance preferred.
- Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making.
- Must be team oriented and possess a positive attitude with a willingness to be flexible and helpful.
- Must be able to multi task with strong time management and organization sills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate professionally both verbally and written form.
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity a must.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
- Bi-lingual or Multi-lingual (Spanish, Chinese, Cantonese, Hebrew, French, Polish) preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant and/or paralegal.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, knowledge of Google Suite, Adobe Suite a plus.).
- Familiarity with maintenance of business pages on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and communication platforms (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.).
- Possesses excellent proof-reading skills.
- Detail oriented and able to organize a great number of documentations.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*