The Field Maintenance Supervisor is responsible to provide maintenance supervisory and strategic duties in the housing department including systems, vendor relations, equipment, fixtures, and materials for the facility and grounds. Follow health and safety procedures and create protocols for safety inspections and checklists to ensure facilities and grounds are hazard free and duly maintained. The ideal candidate would be responsible for 32 buildings; mainly in the Bronx and the salary range is : $45-50K/ year
Key Essential Function:
- Inventory control of all cleaning & maintenance supplies, including ordering and receiving supplies.
- Supervision of Superintendents, Handymen and Porters in multiple properties.
- Responsible for work order management, tracking and closeout.
- Responsible for addressing violations and working with his / her team to close them out.
- Responsible to over daily and routine cleaning of all properties and grounds.
- Responsible for payroll duties for the employees under his/ her oversight.
- Responsible for following our procurement policy and work flow.
- Ensure that safety and health procedures are followed as directed by established policy.
- Perform routine inspections to ensure areas are free of safety hazards, trash, weeds and other foreign materials.
- Ensure that buildings are maintained and meet NYC Code Requirements, FDNY, DOB, etc.
- Vendor relations.
- Assist with training and event set ups.
- Supply Management
- Maintenance team Scheduling.
- Manage Make Readies (Move-Outs)
- Work order Assignment
- Quality Assurance
- Order Inventory
- Timelines & Quality of Work completion
- Standards Assessments
- Assist with evictions
- Ensure that buildings are REAC and/or HPD ready for inspections
- Other duties as assigned.
- GED or High School Diploma
- At least 5 years of maintenance experience.
- Has standard work schedule (set hours)
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*